Molly Susan Strong

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Love...

Yep, a new love. 
Combine a slightly sweet scent with a clean note,
Bees  (yes, bees!)

and
the
Perfect Packaging

=
new line
Lollia
Wish

Ahhhhhh, simply lovely.

I am feeling all dreamy...
Come see at
(Yes, I am jealous...but I am the first new client too.)
Oh and my partner has a new item
that also has me green...
Go see at
My goodness, does it ever end!?

Molly 
 
Do not forget to become a follower
and comment to be eligible for the
GIVEAWAY!
See post below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love the crown jars as much as I do and you know I'll save some for you!

    I also can't wait to see Silk & Burlap's new line in person. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing, creative women!

    (And you my friend are the most creative of the bunch!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello ;)And yes I am very fond of Higgins Beach myself, it is indeed a beautiful place.

    I am a big fan of Lollia, the scents are exquisite, I first discovered the line at our local Anthropologie store. And Bees Just lovely, My father is a Bee Keeper. So Bees are very close to my heart. Love your Blog Background.
    Many Blessings,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog