Molly Susan Strong

Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Sale at Just B


Come into our Home...Just B
We have everything you need...Vintage finds,
original upolstered silk sofa,
hand painted china cabinet...
A vintage white washed hutch,
a French inspired table and chairs,
vintage doors and a hand painted Sparrow Inn sign...

A perfect re-upolstered  loveseat and
wing chair(minus kitty)
but full of emroidered pillows for the "Queen Bee"and
one of a kind mirrors to fit any space...
An antique tobacco table - copper lined,
perfect lines of a vintage desk,
 turquoise chalk board  to "Keep Calm"...
Bedroom beauties for every space...Dining room dresser,
why not make it the perfect buffet?
A black beauty for the foyer or any place,
a vanity for a queen...
A little white table for you, chalk boards and
a unique bed end hook for your hanging needs...
Don't forget your accessories...beautiful vintage finds,
original cards stock our shelves...
A crystal pendant to inspire spring or fill an Easter basket...
Original art,
handmade accessories for the home
you will not find anywhere else....
Sil vous plait ...Entrer
How can you resist?
Just B -- Home, Art, Life
Join us this coming Thursday evening for our kick off this weekend.
Friday and Saturday 9-5
Sunday 12-5
at

One more week to enter for my
Spring Inspired Giveaway!
(Look at the post on my cloche from last week for a hint)
Become a follower and leave me a comment
 and it could be yours!
And a special something for my 100th follower!  Yeah!

Go check out who I linked to for so many wonderful ideas!
hi-its-thrifty-thursday
thegirlcreative/just-something-i-whipped-up-with
welcome-to-61st-metamorphosis-monday
smilingsally/blue-monday
cottageinstincts/make-it-for-monday
thediyshowoff/diy-project-parade

18 comments:

  1. ....Did you hear that. That was my gasp of sadness. I live too far away and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stuff. This minute I am hating being a southerner! Such cute stuff, such great style, such extreme jealousy! I just joined up to be a follower, I will just have to covet your beautiful things from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there! My Mom & sis are visiting and I'm bringing them!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mol--
    Loved looking thru everything!
    You are an amazing artist! WOW, so many great things!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this weekend! Everything looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks fantastic! i am so bummed i won't be able to make it. love the "bloom" sign or cans- whatever it is that is such pretty colors! everything looks so pretty and springy and airy- oh i am sick that i can't go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally made it out to your blog - looking forward to this weekend - looks like you will have lots of cool stuff. LOVE, LOVE your cloches - may have to get one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many interesting items. Happy blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I would LOVE to shop there! I can not resist black furniture. Thanks for visiting me today. I am now following your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have a great time there :) Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your Blog and WOW! that looks like an awesome place to shop. Thanks for sharing and have a HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Molly, FANTASTIC!!!Your work looks terrific and I can't wait to see it in person! Keep up the good work, and I'll have to have you out to Ohio to pick up some salvage and paint a tabletop!! Caroline (and Rosey)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks lovely. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and became a follower and I have been looking through your posts...so many wonderful things to see...I'm glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ....if only I lived on your side of the world - I'd be in your shop every day!!! So many gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog