Molly Susan Strong

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Market Monday Yep...Let's do it, one two three.

What is it with numbers??
I love them...add a dresser drawer, magic.
Little chalk paint love...
Duck Egg and Old White
So now a little French...
Un
Deux
Trois


Old White with Cottage Grey
I also used a little dark umber to
shade the lettering,
Golden Oak Briwax,
mixed with clear wax
for a really warm patina.
Detailing on top...
You get the picture.
I have used house numbers, vintage enamel tags...

Are you too into
1

2

3

?

And please play

Market Monday 
Why and How to Market Monday??

Remember:

1. Follow here if you like what you see,
 I need love too!

2. Leave a little note

3. Go visit someone new
from the comments here
and say hello.

Share the love, meet someone new!

Molly
Oh and go visit
cottage and vine
for a fun tour at link below,
room by room
Today, Foyers.

This little cabinet as using in my foyer for YEARS.
I love it.
And the little cow tag with my street number
of my childhood home.
I still am stuck in Maine






Boogieboard Cottage
http://cottageandvine.blogspot.com/
A Glimpse Inside

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

21 comments:

  1. That is adorable Molly! Love it, love it, love it!! I really need to do some numbers, so fun!

    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the numbered small dresser!! Adorable! And the colors...divine!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything that you do! Your foyer is wonderful!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is about numbers, and labels in general, but they're mysteriously appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures-Love the numbers. Do you know what font that is on the French bureau? I love it and it is just perfect for that piece.

    Hope your Monday is wonderful-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree numbers & words can make a playful statement. I am impressed! Thank you for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, super fun pieces!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love numbers as well. I just sold my French chest of drawers with numbers on them. My customer was thrilled, and she also bought one of my French signs. I was so happy that she likes my stuff!
    Fondly, Tami
    www.thisandthatfromtami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what I see so far..a new follower visiting from Cottage & Vine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the creative use of numbers on the dressers! Thanks for sharing. We hope you will consider helping kids with cancer by linking into the Miracle Makeover party this coming week
    at www.designgivesback.com. Together we can change things! We appreciate you.

    Love,
    Sherry, DGB Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the numbers. Trying to decide what I could number around my house. ;) Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there. {I’m a new follower, too.} Cute blog!

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there!!
    I love...love...love it!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    I am going to "like" your facebook page right now!!

    ps...do you mind adding my button to your fabulous post?!?!!?
    Have a GREAT Friday!!
    So happy I stopped by....love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oop...I realized you did add my button.....but the code was wrong!! Hopefully I fixed it!!
    Glad I stopped by to see my mistake:):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new wardrobe! I'm a number fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Molly,

    I love your creative ideas and thak you so much for all inspirations. I will follow you and if it doesn't matter, I will share your blog with my colleques.

    love from Turkey dear Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi again!
    I'm already a follower. You just gave me a great idea what to DO(?) with my Mother's old, small sewing chest with the "forever emplanted" with the chunk of wood pulls! Numbers are a great idea and yours looks gorgeous! (like the french numb. too)!
    Oh yes, are you "really" still in Maine? Wish I was--stuck in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are so sweet! I'm a new follower...love your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are great i love the french numberd one xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog