Molly Susan Strong

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hello, It’s me!

 So it may have been a year or seven but I felt it was time for updating you. It’s been a time of adventure and equal parts challenge.  

I put down blogger and just plain old created. I ventured into new creative territories and have enjoyed it immensely.

About three years ago I became sick and didn’t know what was wrong. After many doctors and too many appointments it was discovered that I have Lyme disease. This has been the battle of my lifetime. And a battle I am still fighting. 

I went from two shops to one and started to explore other social media avenues. But I may be a bit behind there.  I’m playing catch up as I rethink myself.

Sometimes we are pushed to rethink our direction and ourselves creatively. It’s time for me. I need to stay ready for all changes and push myself to remain vulnerable. That’s the risk right?  I’m willing. 

So look for more from me. 

Molly


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! My daughter had a terrible time with Lyme a couple of years ago. I wish you a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't pin your lovely robin egg blue piece with the wax detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your commitment to creating an engaging blog full of useful information. Tablet and smartphone gamers can enjoy real-money online gambling and sports gambling for Android and iOS devices.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog