Molly Susan Strong

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Salvaged Pieces make the best art.

Time for a Gallery Walk!

Remake a table top,
reuse an old door, 
you name it...I will do it!
Salvaged "canvas" makes a great art base with
age, patina and warmth!

Take your pick!
Ohhh la la. A little Paris for your home?
Check out

Saturday Gallery Walk in Downtown Frederick, MD
  At
                        Silk & Burlap                      
Address 112 E. Patrick Street Frederick, MD 21701
 For more info:

I will be there from 1 - 4 p.m. this Saturday
with additional goods for a Trunk Show.
The shop sparkles with unique finds...
fun, funky, romantic and much more. 
Just like the ladies of the shop!
So...
Come by and see us all!

Molly
P.S. Oh and it is hard
 for me to come back from vacation...
oh I miss it. 
But it is events like this
 that make me smile again
and forget
(for a second or two)
the Maine air.


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Blog+Button+to+size.jpg


inspired room
Furniture Feature Fridays

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looks like you've been busy creating some wonderful new pieces. That Maine air must have inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the clock face. Love the vintage look signs. LOVE THEM. Wish I lived closer so I could shop/drool in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your work! The clock table is awesome! Wish I lived near you, as I would certainly come to your trunk show! Saw you over at Chic on a Shoestring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. They are really nice.
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog