Molly Susan Strong

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tour the shop...

Here is a tour of the shop...Come in!
 How could you resist?
 Front Foyer
  You can see into the front desk
Linda and a peek into my little spot












OK All the above was my little area...now fluffed and lighted.
More to see...

New gals from Seasons NL
 
Their, at least
 10 foot high cupboard...
so cool


Front room

 Up stairs


 My new upstairs neighbor
setting up house.


 This is the upstairs hall...
fabulously HUGE!
You could have a dinner party!
Back down the stairs
to the front desk and you can
peek into my area.
 I only hit on some of it...
so much to see
up close and personal.
Come by.
 Molly

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing! Continued success with all your new ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, This looks like my kind of place! next time I am up your way I will make sure and visit. Best of luck to you!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Can't wait to drive out for a visit.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! it all looks fabulous, but i have to admit i like your area the best, and i am not just sayin' that! best of luck to you, molly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could just come on by. And Buy! It all looks so great. Such a cute house too. You will be a huge success Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly,
    This looks like such a GREAT shop. I just want to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Molly, what a great space you have. The whole shop is just wonderful. It looks like there is something in each nook and cranny. :) Easy on the eyes and hard on the pocketbook, I am sure!

    I love that antique bicycle basket. How cute is that? Too cute, I'd say.

    Next time I'm in Leesburg will have to check this shop out.

    Still haven't made a pic of my cabinet...but I will and send it to you. :)

    Hope your having a blessed and great start to the weekend.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog