Molly Susan Strong

Monday, June 21, 2010

Check this out!

New Website:
Come on by and
leave me a little note!


I have been busy.  
Sale month at Chartreuse and co. 
and a great one at that.
Thanks to all our shoppers.

 BUT here is some of my custom work
for two cool gals opening their new shop in Frederick Md. 

I love finding a new canvas to inspire. 
Any salvaged piece makes for heightened
interest and texture.
One of a kind in both the surface and the art. 
Original.
 Just like Angelique and Saule of
Silk & Burlap
Those pictured here were done exclusively for them.
I am just thrilled
to be even a small part of their new adventure.


DO NOT MISS IT!


Grand Opening July 3, 2010
Hours 10am-8pm for 1st Saturday Gallery Walk in Downtown Frederick, MD

Address 112 E. Patrick Street Frederick, MD 21701

For more info:



Oh la la, look at all the goodies!

If you have any questions feel free to
leave me a note or contact
Silk & Burlap!

Molly
Ck out some parties for great inspiration!
 
http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/2010/06/taking-hall-pass.html


giveaways

5 comments:

  1. wow, molly! those look AWESOME! it was so great to see you on friday. i was thrilled i got to make it out there- it had been too long. it was worth paying a sitter! :)
    best of luck to saule and angelique in their new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly! I actually inquired about the Frederick RR sign this past weekend at the barn! It caught my eye sitting at the base of the stairs:) I met you a while back when I bought the canvas "bell systems" bucket... Just now I spotted your link over at Between Naps on the Porch- just wanted to say hi!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Molly! And boy does your art look fantastic on those walls! We just love it! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool stuff! Too bad I live in NY! Well my parents used to live in Maryland - not too far from there I think!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I really like the vision chart. You do beautiful work.

    Thanks for linking in to Time Travel Thursday.

    I would love for you to join in on the fun for all three of my linky parties each week:

    ASK THE YANKEE - MONDAYS
    TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY
    TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY

    You can get the details here:

    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html

    Each party runs for six days, so come on by!

    Hope to see you there!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog