Molly Susan Strong

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Camera Ready...

 
Come See...

Exciting
news this week for
Chartreuse & co....

Great article in
 The Washington Post
about several barns in the DC area. 

Barnstorming...check out the link
to read the fabulous article
and be sure to look at the gallery.


You may recognize a piece
in the gallery,
my lovely refurbished statue!

Now we are readying for
a photo shoot with

SOUTHERN LIVING

for the May issue.

Really? 
Little old us?

The barn is in full majic mode. 
All the ladies are creating
 the most fabulous vignettes
in preperation for this exciting time.

We will be open the next two weekends
so be sure to check us out!
Directions and hours
on the link below.



So sleepy now, must dream of Spring...
Molly
My hand painted 
French panel cabinet 
was featured on:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW ! Congrats !!
    Happy Valentine's day ! Talking about you on my blog !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so pretty and ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly Susan! I just found your blog after reading Kat's post. It's great to meet you. I live in Idaho now, but prior to living here my husband and I lived in Middleburg, VA. I miss it. I'm your newest follower and your blog is inspiring. I hope that sometime you will stop by to visit me too.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog