Molly Susan Strong

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Second Saturday Antique Sale - Yippee

A must see...
These are some of the lovely ladies of 
Chartreuse & Co. 
and they have a special event
June 11th.  
If you are in the DC area 
it is a must to stop over 
and see the vintage 
and re-purposed finds. 

You can find 

The Pink Poet 

and Coco too

every other day too...
so worth the trip to meet these talented 
and fun group of gals. 

This little flea on the 2nd Saturday of each month 
is something you  want to SEE!! 

Molly 

4 comments:

  1. wish i could come! i'd snatch up that potting bench! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sign, unfortunately I live too far in a place of no fun, no antique sales here boo!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- I so wish I could be in 50 different places at the same time! What a great lookinh sale! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, I wish I lived close to you! So fun! Love following your blog...:) If you get the chance swing by Screaming Meme's and look at what I painted with AS Old White...I loved the results...Xo, Meme

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog