Molly Susan Strong

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Market Monday - Fall, fall everywhere

'Tis the season
Crunchy leaves,
 Sunflowers
Apples

I have a thing for signs on salvaged wood. 
 The beauty of saving something and turning it into a bit of art. 
 Love that.
  The barn doors are really my thing. 
Big and bold statements in the home.
 Original paint.
Crusty hardware.
What could be better?  I used a graphic
from Graphics Fairy...of course.
I altered it a bit here and there to fit my salvaged door. 

I likethe graphic nature of fonts.
 And add the freehand detailing for a one of a kind piece.

Waa laa, fall inspired art.
I love the change of season. 
Makes me feel full, warm, cozy
--even in the muggy heat.

Thanks to all for sharing on Market Monday. 
So many fabulous things to see.  Go take a peek at
Atelier Cecilia Rosslee
to see some gorgeous art.

Love her style and use of color.
Her work is simply yummy.
Go say hello!

Molly



The Graphics Fairy
Boogieboard Cottage



SO...what are you waiting for?

MARKET MONDAY

Here are the rules:




1. Must be a follower here.
2. Anything goes, show us your creations.
3. Place my button in your post, sidebar or use a text link.
4. Go visit someone new...show some love!



20 comments:

  1. Love the signs! Wish I had your talent and could make one myself. Maybe one day I'll try...
    Thanks for the party!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, just gorgeous signs you've made! Love fall and all that goes with it! thanks for the party, just linked up, xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUV those signs, Molly! Great job! And Cecelia's work is amazing! It just oozes happiness! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I finally decided to join the party Molly! Thanks for encouraging us "anything goes" style!

    You're the best!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your signs! I've got a few in the works that I need to get cracking on. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Molly thanks for the party! Love all your art!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am loving the signs!! Perfect!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh, your salvaged wood signs are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the party too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! That barn door sign is amazing!!! I love the other ones too. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - that grains plaque is just gorgeous! I love that graphic and it looks perfect on there. Coming over from Brag Monday and your newest follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them! You are one talented lady! Thanks for hosting!

    ThreeMangoSeeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! I have seen similar and really would like to try something like that. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your signs, just found you this morning through Kristin's Slice of Suburbia blog. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff! Love huge vintage or vintage-effect signs. Give me anything vintage, and I'm yer woman! Also spent time looking at Cecilia Rosslee's work - luscious - and appreciate the link to her work. Came here via Graphics Fairy.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. And don't get me started on barn doors! I'm flying over and stealing them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw your barn door on Graphics Fairy. It is gorgeous! I love typography in all forms - and weathered wood too.

    Glad to meet another blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always give first priority to Apple, it is favorite fruit among all fruits. Also my sister 's favorite. She planted three apple plant before someday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great signs! I've been wanting to try the transfer thing for a long time. Heard Citra-solv is the way to go...any tips? I have a few of the graphics fairy pics and would love to know the best way to transfer onto wood or glass. Thx!

    Lisa -- www.studio1201design.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Dear, are you truly visiting this web page regularly, if so
    after that you will absolutely take fastidious knowledge.


    my blog post; healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog