Molly Susan Strong

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Sale at Chartreuse & co. - Eye candy!

Little potting table,
would make a great console table
with a shelf for all your equipment
It says in chalk,
The earth laughs in flowers.
 Lovely French chairs...completely redone!
Triple washed drop cloth fabric with double welting.
Painted and distressed wood...mmmm
a toile pillow...MMMMM

 Hand painted pillows
 Desk with cubbies...oh I love cubbies!
 Bud vases from vintage silver
 Pendants galore!
 Birdie mirrors
 Victorian parlor chairs 
with wheels on the front!
 Ball jar dispensers 
and a perfect little farm table for two!

 My art...what I really love to do....



 Gotta love a cubbie you can write on!
 Bird house burlap lamp
This was a mess...now all pretty in a lovely shade of blue...
top is stained dark.
It says n it
The Earth laughs in flowers.

 Oh so much to see in my little shop at Chartreuse and co.
Come and see us.
You can finds directions at the link below.


Molly
Furniture Feature Fridays

23 comments:

  1. Wow, this all looks to enticing. I so want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies! wish i could visit!!! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna try my best to get there this weekend. I may even 'play sick' from work just to see all these treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving all I see here, especially that aqua blue sideboard! Oh...that would look so good in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo lovely goodies!!!...Pity I live in Italy and can't visit...

    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some eye candy, thanks for brightening my day!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very chippy and pretty things you have. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW..I spotted so many things in those pictures that I would just LOVE! What a gorgeous collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link on Miss Mustard Seed. So I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet stuff, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job!! I can see your heart and soul in each and every piece!! Wishing you lots of sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is the sideboard still available? I'm in NC.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Molly you're awesome! You have been busy, see ya soon, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. eye candy for sure! i would snatch up those little bird mirrors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many pretty things! I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful style! I love your furniture techniques:) SOOOO pretty!
    Best wishes... Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish I lived nearby. Such lovely things! I'd love one of those jar holders.

    I was going to ask you about your use of Briwax. I've only really used it over stained pieces and older painted piece. How long do you wait to use it on newly painted pieces? I'm finding it is taking off the paint. Have you had this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Molly I love it all. Wish I was closer, hmmm my pocket book says it's good you're not. lol If you get a chance drop by my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. everything looks amazing, molly! the potting bench is adorable! and i love your bookmarks- you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but
    I in finding this matter to be actually something which I believe I
    might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex
    and very large for me. I'm having a look ahead on your subsequent post, I will try to get the cling of it!


    My website homepage ()

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very good info. Lucky me I came across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!

    Look into my web page - http://112.216.255.148/xe/index.php?mid=soc_lec&document_srl=985948&sort_index=regdate&order_type=desc

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog